Kamstrup Multical 801. The tough all-rounder for building and industrial applications.
The Kamstrup Multical 801 is a robust and rugged calculator. Due to its IP67 sealing Kamstrup Multical 801 is robust and capable of functioning even in dusty and humid environments. High capacity, a wide temperature area, additional communication options, and several programmable functions make it the ideal energy meter for the commercial and industrial sector.
The Kamstrup Multical 801 integrator is used for measurement of both heat and cooling in all water based plants with flow temperatures from 2°C to 180°C and with all flow meter sizes between qp 0.6 m³/h and qp 30,000 m³/h. The meter is easy to install, read and verify.
- Precise measuring of heat and cooling up to 30,000 m³/h
- Remote reading with four communication channels
- 4 analogue outputs
- Two plug-in modules simultaneously: GSM, M-Bus, RadioRouter, LonWorks, pulse inputs for electricity and water meters
- Data logger with latest 460 days, 36 months and 15 years as well as programmable data logger
- Complies with EN 1434:2007 Class C and MID M1, E1 and E2
Please click here to see all meter sizes listed for the Multical 801 range of heat meters.